Fun Onboard the Cruise Ship there's something for everyone!
ONBOARD OPTIONS FOR FUN
The Independence of the Seas is packed with all kinds of fun! Options vary greatly from the surf simulator and rock-climbing wall, to the wine bar and cupcake shop, to the dance clubs and evening entertainment. This video provides an overview of what to expect while onboard.
ACTION & ADVENTURE
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING
- NEW Slick back your hair and pack your poodle skirts. Summer lovin’ is in the air on Harmony of the Seas, with Broadway’s hit Grease, The Musical coming to the high seas for the first time ever.
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 273 slots and 13 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge
REST & RELAXATION
- Vitality Spa
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- NEW Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge
KIDS & FAMILIES
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies® & Royal Tots® program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
Tropical Island Fun excursions and activities await!
ISLAND EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES
Our ship will dock at both Labadee, Haiti and Falmouth, Jamaica during our cruise! While in these tropical ports, beautiful beaches, cultural experiences, and of course shopping will be opportunities that await. This video highlights Royal Caribbean’s private beach resort at Labadee, Haiti. Here you will find pristine beaches, coral reefs and lagoon-like bays surrounded by forested mountains, an array of water sports and activities including their famous zip-line. Additionally, all attendees and their guests can participate in one of our group excursions at either Labadee or Falmouth.