Booth Details and recommendations
All vendor packages include an exhibitor booth for the three evening trade shows we have planned. Each trade show will include an open-bar reception that is open to all vendors, attendees and their guests. The anticipated trade show time will be approximately two hours on each of the three evenings.
Exhibitor Booths Include
- 8 ft. x 8 ft. Booth Space
- 6 ft. Skirted Table UPDATED
- 2 Chairs
- Inclusion in “Scavenger Hunt”
- WiFi – Elite Sponsors Only (other exhibitors may purchase a plan once onboard)
- Power – Only if Requested by Dec. 30th (email request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Items We Recommend You Bring
- Pop-up Graphic(s)
- Branded Tablecloth
- Products/Demo Gear (if Applicable)
- Printed Collateral
- Raffle Giveaway(s)
Booth Set Up (in Conference Center)
Monday, Feb. 6th – 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm UPDATED
Trade Show Hours
Monday, Feb. 6th: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Wednesday, Feb. 8th: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Thursday, Feb. 9th: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Booth Tear Down
Friday, Feb 10th: 8:45 am – 11:45 am
Transporting Booth Items by hand-carrying or shipping
Exhibitors are welcome to carry their booth items onboard. However, dollies and hand carts will NOT be provided, so exhibitors must be able to carry their items by hand along with their luggage when boarding. Typical cruising restrictions apply for items not allowed.
*IMPORTANT – If carrying your items aboard, DO NOT CHECK THEM AS LUGGAGE when boarding the ship!!! This will cause you to miss the booth set up in the Conference Center from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm and possibly even the trade show that night!
Shipping to the Event
Alternately, exhibitors can choose to ship their booth items through our show handler, Comet Delivery Services.
SHIP TO ADDRESS:
DoubleRadius Group / Independence of the Seas
C/O COMET DELIVERY SERVICES
9705 NW 108 Ave, Unit 10
Medley, FL 33178
SHIPPING DEADLINE: Jan. 20th, 2017
Only shipments received by this date are guaranteed to be delivered to the Conference Center onboard our ship, the Independence of the Seas.
- BEFORE shipping items – complete and email the Credit Card Authorization Form and Non-PO Manifest Form, along with a copy of the DoubleRadius Information Sheet (exactly as is – no changes needed) to our Comet contact email@example.com and be sure to copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and adhere the Shipping Label to all items and ship to Comet by the deadline.
Shipping Back from the Event
Additional forms are required if you are having Comet ship anything back from the event. Make sure to ask our Comet contact (see below) for these additional forms.
Important Note: After the show you may only have a small amount of materials that you need to ship back to your office. If you are able to carry these items with your luggage off the boat and then bring them with you as you travel home, or ship them form the local Fedex office in For tLauderdale (less than a mile from the pier), then you will save yourself a good deal of money on shipping and not have to fill out the additional forms.
For questions regarding shipments, please contact:
Haydee de la Torre
Comet Delivery Services
Advertisement Details for conference program
Elite, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors may submit an advertisement for the conference program according to the following specs:
ARTWORK DEADLINE: Must be sent no later than Jan. 13th.
- 300 ppi
- CMYK mode
- Save as .tif or .jpg
- Keep all artwork 1/4″ in from the edges
- Send at 100% of the correct dimensions, as noted below:
- Elite – 7.5″ wide x 10″ tall (full page)
- Platinum – 7.5″ wide x 5″ tall (half page)
- Gold – 3.75″ wide x 5″ tall (quarter page)